The In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Public Authority offers a variety of free
classes. Classes may be taught by community experts who provide information and
resources about their area of expertise. You may choose to attend a Core
Class to sharpen your basic caregiving skills. Six (6) topics are addressed in
Core classes and caregivers who attend all six classes will be recognized for their achievement.
- Support caregivers in the workplace
- Increase caregiving skills
- Educate consumers about the role of employer
- Share information about the IHSS program
Certificates of attendance are provided.
In addition to registering by phone or fax, you may register using the
Need more information?
IHSS Public Authority Education Unit
3700 Branch Center
Road, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95827
(916) 874-2888 - Press Option #4
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
closed first Monday of each month: 2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.